Why First Avenue Advisors?
Improved situational awareness and conscious competence.
Situational AwarenessHave you ever wondered what is being communicated between your customers and your team? Why did they ask that? Why did we answer that way? What did that mean? What should we say or ask next?
When communications go well with a customer, does your team know why so it can be deliberately repeated? When communications do not achieve the desired outcome, does your team recognize why and knowingly change to what will?
- Middle and Lower-Middle Market Businesses
- Manufacturing – Products
- Manufacturing – Services
- Business Services
- Professional Services
WhereAustria, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Identifying and Repairing Sales Growth Failure Points
- Assessment of Current State of Organic Growth Effectiveness
- Trade Show Leadership to Improve ROI
- Upsell and Cross-selling Training
- Quality of Revenue Due Diligence
- Customer Retention Training
- Sustainable Revenue Growth
- Sales Leadership (interim)
- Sales Coaching
- Sales Training
- Skill Building
- Low Organic Growth Rate
- Unpredictable Selling Cycle
- Unsatisfactory Revenue Retention
- Weak Pipeline
- Low Margin per Sale
- Low RFP / RFQ win rate
- Undiscovered Failure Points
- Sales Team Turnover
- Effective Prospecting
- Effective Use of Agendas
- Effective Networking / Connecting
- Effective Tradeshow & Conference Planning, Execution and Review
- Effective Use of Questions
- Effectively Answering Questions
- Framing Conversations through The Buying Process
- Effective Meeting Preparation
- Effective Post Meeting Critique for Learning
- Formula-Driven Sales Progression Pipeline
- Business Reviews w/Customers
- Cadence Calendar
- Selling Stage Progression
- Customer Satisfaction & Retention Methodology
- Role Description Development
First Avenue Advisors
First Avenue Advisors was established in 2006 to deliver on the idea that ordinary people can accomplish extraordinary things when they are focused on the right things to do.